you're ready to rock 'n roll...
After all of the planning and dreaming, this is where your journey becomes concrete. It's time to lay down your payment, and prepare for your trip of a lifetime!
We offer several payment services that you can choose from, all of which are safe and secure
If you have any queries or challenges, please don't hesitate to contact us
Payment method accepting credit cards, debit cards, bank transfers, and PayPal via secure email payment
Online payments in your own currency, using regional bank accounts | Available in over 100 countries
Secure online transaction for the major credit cards via email payment
Standard funds transfer direct from your bank account to ours
ELECTRONIC FUNDS TRANSFER | EFT
the small print (Tcs & Cs)
We quote prices for an entire trip. For full details of what is included, an itinerary will be sent to you.
- In order to secure a trip, our policy is to call for a payment of 30% (thirty percent) of the total cost quoted to clients up front so as to secure our providers of accommodation and related parties.
- The balance owing of 70% (seventy percent) is due 30 (thirty) days before a trip starts
- If the trip is cancelled prior to the agreed start date or balance payment, an administration fee of 10% (ten percent) of the total trip cost quoted will be levied to cover our costs relating to the cancellation of bookings, refunds of deposits, time costs and the like.
- If a trip is cancelled within 30 days before start of trip, or after balance payment, 90% (ninety percent) is levied.
Please note that all calculations regarding refunds will be done based on prices expressed in SA Rand (ZAR) and converted at exchange rates ruling at that time and NOT on the exchange rate applicable when you made payment.
- You may wish to take out travel insurance to cover any possible shortfall.
Private tours (i.e. tours reserved for ONLY you, and preventing others from joining the expedition) will increase the cost. A surcharge will be levied, where clients wish to reserve a tour for their exclusive use. It is highly personal though, with your own guide, so the extra costs are to compensate for this.